"How to Attract Love Through Affirmations"
- by Jeff Staniforth
Love is that ethereal experience that makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is transcended, and life seems worthwhile. Love is the ultimate nourishment of the soul.
It is said that the entire array of human needs is rooted in our need for love. Our yearning for fame, fortune and material things all boil down to our need to be acknowledged, respected, admired - and above all, loved.
No truer words have been said than those that George Sand wrote: "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
The good news is, you can develop the skill to live a full and joyful life, enhanced by love -- and experience all the profound manifestations that love brings. Employing positive, loving affirmations will help you develop that skill.
Following are some loving affirmations you can use to attract, embody, give, receive and reap the rewards of love. As I've mentioned in the previous issue of this newsletter, choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to you -- those that resonate with you, or strike an emotional chord.
It is important that the words feel comfortable to you and are in line with who you are. Feel free to create one for your specific need by substituting other words that have special meaning to you:
* I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
* I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
* I now express love to all those I meet.
* I am a radiating center of divine love.
* Divine love is working through me now.
* I bathe in the unconditional love of my Creator
* Love radiates from me at all times.
* I love myself completely.
* Love comes to me easily and effortlessly.
* I give and receive love easily and joyfully.
* Others love me easily and joyfully.
* I now feel loved and appreciated by my parents, my friends.
* I express love freely
* As I give love, I am instantly supplied with more.
* I radiate love to all persons and places and things.
* People are just waiting to love me, and I allow them.
* I breathe in universal love.
* I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.
* I always deserve love.
* I am attracting loving relationships into my life.
* I project love to everyone I meet.
* I love and approve of myself.
The last affirmation in the above list, "I love and approve of myself," is one that Louise Hay (healer, minister, and author of "Heal Your Body" and many other life-transforming books) recommends
Resources: Sculptor 3 Review